Cash for Clubs Explained...
The below indicates what you benefits you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- £250 – Welcome pack (25 vests, 25 shakers, 25 drawstring bags)
- £500 - 4 boxes of Energel bars
- £1000 – NPD sample packs to whole squad + 10% commission for a month
- £2500 – Land on a build your own outfit page (selection of hoodies/jackets, t-shirts/vests/joggers/shorts/leggings)– whole squad (max. 25 total items) can pick one product each + 12% commission for a month
- £4000 – Build your own outfit – selection of hoodies/jackets, t-shirts/vests, joggers/shorts/leggings (max. 75 total items) + 15% commission for a month
2. Sign Up
If you wish to sign-up or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the name of your club, the sport you play, the league you’re involved in and your team website (if applicable).
3. Monthly Newsletter
Once fully signed up, each club will receive an exclusive newsletter each week that contains unique offers for that club.
4. FAQ & Tips
Can I use other discount codes in conjunction with my team 8% code?
No, you can only use 1 discount code per transaction.
Can we use the onsite discount codes in conjunction with our team earnings/commission links?
Can only one person from the team use our code and links at a time?
No, as many team members/fans as you like can use both the code/s and link/s.
Do we earn commission for the club just from the code use?
No, club members must click through your authorised tracking links given to you by Myprotein.
Can friends and family use our links and codes, or just club members?
Friends and Family are also entitled to use your code and club links.
Can I earn more commission if I refer other clubs to join the ‘Cash for Clubs’ programme?
Yes, this is negotiable just speak to the ‘Cash for Clubs’ team at Myprotein via email.
Can I promote Myprotein on social media with my tracking link?
Yes, you will have much greater success pushing your links on social media pages such as Facebook.
5. Current Partnerships
1. AFC Links
2. AliMelloul (Fulham Academy FC)
3. Alnwick Cricket Club
4. AuldReekie Roller Girls
6. BatterseaIronsides Rfc
7. BecclesTown Cricket Club
8. BerkshireRenegades Afc
9. BethnalGreen Weightlifting Club
10. BigBear Powerlifting Club
11. BishoptonRugby Club
12. Bromley& Beckenham Hockey Club
13. BrunelRugby Union
15. CardiffUniversity Cobras
16. ChesterRomans American Football Team
17. CoalvilleWheelers Cycling Club
19. CollingwoodCollege Rugby Football Club
21. DiscountedProtein & Supplements
25. FaddileyFootball Club
26. GarnockRugby Club
28. HeartOf England Tkd
29. HertfordCollege Boat Club
31. KeeleUniversity Boat Club
32. KingsHeath Cricket Club
33. LancasterUniversity Mens Rugby Union Club
34. LeedsBobcats American Football Club
35. LeedsRoller Dolls
36. LeedsUniversity Kickboxing and Krav Maga
37. LiverpoolUniversity Boat Club
40. LuuKickboxing And Krav Maga Society
41. ManchesterUniversity Fit & Lift Society
42. MiddlesbroughLionesses Fc
43. MoldRugby Club
44. NanduRugby Academy
45. NewcastleUpon Tyne Lacrosse Club
46. Newhamand Uel Swimming Club
47. NorthamptonDemons Arlfc
48. OldPriorian Rfc
51. OuseValley Eagles
52. OxfordSaints American Football Club
55. Queen'sUniversity Weightlifting Club
56. Robbie'sRoos RLFC
58. RoyalHolloway Men's RFC
59. RoystonRugby Club
61. SheffieldPredators American Football Club
62. ShorelineLadies FC UK
63. SouthamptonUniversity Rugby Club
64. StoneOld Alleynians
66. TeamChalk University of Bath Powerlifting
67. TigerBay Brawlers Ltd.
69. UniversityOf Birmingham Rugby League
70. UniversityOf Manchester Men's Lacrosse
71. UniversityOf Warwick Rugby Football Club
72. UniversityOf York Barbell Club
74. VeslackiKlub Jadran Rijeka
75. WaspsLadies Rugby Club
76. WinningtonPark RUFC
78. York St John Swimming Club
6. Terms & Conditions
- The ‘8% kickback’ is subject to the terms of the “Affiliate Window” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘kickback’ directly from Affiliate Window. We are not obliged to pay any ‘kickback’ under the Cash for Club scheme.
- The Cash for Club scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the Cash for Clubs scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions (http://www.myprotein.co.za/customer-services/terms-and-conditions.list).
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the club in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Cash for Club scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products): (i) loss of profit; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of revenue; (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused,
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Cash for Club scheme shall be limited to £10,000.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.